The kids have had a few good photo-moments in the past week. Here are my favorites:
James models his new bike helmet (3yr+ size, of course) while carefully studying the house "rules".

The kids had a pajama dance party after breakfast the other day. They are both big fans of Beyonce--she will always get them moving!
James models his new bike helmet (3yr+ size, of course) while carefully studying the house "rules".
The kids had a pajama dance party after breakfast the other day. They are both big fans of Beyonce--she will always get them moving!
Abby hangs out with Great-Grandpa and Aunt Kim and teaches them a thing or two about painting with water colors.
2 comments:
I couldn't enlarge your helmet photo ... way curious what the "rules" are :)
1. Always listen to mommy and daddy.
2. Share.
3. No throwing toys.
4. No kicking.
5. No pushing.
6. No hitting.
Really, I could come up with about 20 more but I figure #1 covers a lot of territory! Now I just need a set of rules for Craig posted at his eye level ;)
Post a Comment